Movement With Meaning (K-4)
This resource is designed to complement Basic Movement Skills (K-3) by providing the teacher with activities that are meaningful in the development of all basic movement skills.
- Each of the 14 basic movement skills has its own section divided by a coloured activity finder chart on the reverse. Each activity highlights the main skill focus and addresses any secondary focus.
- Activities are classified as skill progression, stations, warm-ups, games or rhythmic activities.
- Includes guidelines for choosing activities, suggestions for class management, and organization.
- Teaching hints and variations are included for the activities.
- Early Years Physical Education teachers
- Classroom teachers instructing PE
- University Physical Education/Education students
- Paperback: Three-hole punched, 207 pgs
- Published: 1994
- Language: available in English (also available in French)
- ISBN: 0-771-1202-5
- Purchase: through Movement Skills Committee Manitoba
- Or Manitoba Textbook Bureau (Stock# T 78170)