Movement with More Meaning
The goal of this document is to assist educators in implementing the General Learning Outcome (GLO) of Movement, from the Manitoba provincial curriculum. In addition, this resource will assist in developing Physical Literacy in our students.
- The document is organized into eight movement categories:
- Space Awareness
- Body Awareness
- Qualities of Effort
- Relationship Activities
- Rhythmic/Creative Dance
- An alphabetical activity finder/outcome chart listing corresponding blackline master(s).
- Written explanations and accompanying diagrams.
- Teaching hints and variations are listed at the bottom of each activity description.
- Organizational and safety tips.
- Early Years Physical Education teachers
- University Physical Education/Education students
- Early Childhood Educators
- Paperback: Three-hole punched, 132 pages of activities, blackline masters available online
- Published: 2015
- Language: English (also available in French)
- ISBN: 978-0-9735083-0-7
- Purchase from Movement Skills Manitoba